Dr Ari Mihailidis.
Clinic Director, Chiropractor
Originally from Australia, Dr Ari Mihailidis (FRCC, B App Sc, B Chiro Sc, ICSSP, DNSP, Webster) is a Fellow of the Royal College of Chiropractors and a graduate of RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. He has completed a double degree in Chiropractic and Applied Sciences, an ICSSP postgraduate diploma in Sports Science, postgraduate courses in sports and rehabilitation, certified practitioner in Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation (DNSP) and certified in Webster technique for pregnancy.
Dr Mihailidis is:
• A Fellow of the Royal College of Chiropractors (FRCC)
• Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Registered with the Indian Association of Chiropractic Doctors (IACD)
• Internationally Certified Sports Chiropractic Practitioner (ICSSP)
• Experienced in Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation for baby & child development (DNSP)
• Certified Webster technique for pregnancy (Webster)
• A past lecturer and clinician at RMIT University
• Member of the United Chiropractic Association (UCA)
• Member of the European Academy of Chiropractic (ECU)
• Member of the Federation Internationale de Chiropratique du Sport (FICS)
Chiropractors are regulated by the General Chiropractic Council (GCC) in the United Kingdom.
Dr Ari loves helping every practice member from babies and children, pregnant mums, office workers and older clients. He has a holistic approach to healthcare and looks forward to empowering you on your journey towards better health.
To make an appointment with Dr Ari contact us on 020 7228 7822 or email@example.com