Dr Ari Mihailidis.
Clinic Director, Chiropractor
Originally from Australia, Dr Ari Mihailidis (Doctor of Chiropractic) (FRCC, B App Sc, B Chiro Sc, ICSSP, DNSP, Webster) is a Fellow of the Royal College of Chiropractors and a graduate of RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. He has completed a double degree in Chiropractic and Applied Sciences, an ICSSP postgraduate diploma in Sports Science, postgraduate courses in sports and rehabilitation, certified practitioner in Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation (DNSP) and certified in Webster technique for pregnancy.
Dr Mihailidis (Doctor of Chiropractic) is:
• A Fellow of the Royal College of Chiropractors (FRCC)
• Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Registered with the Indian Association of Chiropractic Doctors (IACD)
• Internationally Certified Sports Chiropractic Practitioner (ICSSP)
• Experienced in Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation for baby & child development (DNSP)
• Certified Webster technique for pregnancy (Webster)
• A past lecturer and clinician at RMIT University
• Member of the United Chiropractic Association (UCA)
• Member of the European Academy of Chiropractic (ECU)
• Member of the Federation Internationale de Chiropratique du Sport (FICS)
Chiropractors are regulated by the General Chiropractic Council (GCC) in the United Kingdom.
He has a holistic approach to healthcare and looks forward to empowering you on your journey towards better health.
To make an appointment, contact us on 020 7228 7822 or firstname.lastname@example.org